Experienced Part II Architectural Assistant - London
Part II Architectural Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a Part II Architectural Assistant to join an expanding RIBA Chartered Architectural practice based in London.
You will be working on a variety of residential and commercial projects working at all RIBA stages.
Requirements for this Part II Architectural Assistant;
- Experience of working within a UK Practice,
- Excellent drawing skills,
- Excellent written and communication skills,
- Good presentation skills,
- A good understanding of AutoCAD,
- Knowledge of Revit is advantageous,
- The ability to work individually as well as within a team,
- You will ideally have a driving license
An attractive salary as well as excellent benefits are available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Part II Architectural Assistant vacancy? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org