Experienced Assistant Architect (P2)
A wealthy, boutique property developer are looking for an experienced Assistant Architect (part 2) to join their team. Working with wealthy individuals globally, this role is working closely with a Senior Architect, delivering on a project in Mauritius. Involving regular travel to visit the site, you'll help with drawing, detailing and add value during the production through design. An award winning company, this organisation will offer great salary and future career prospects.
Role & Company:
- Working closely with a Senior Architect, you'll be working on a large estate house in Mauritius.
- This role will in involve regular travel, to visit the site.
- While the Project Architect will manage contractors & builders, you'll be tasked with drawing and detailing packages to high specification.
- An award winning boutique property developer, this company attain international work through their established clientele base of wealthy individuals.
- Vibrant office space in West London (Barnes).
- Company offer bonus scheme and work in AutoCAD. They will also provide support towards your part 3 should you wish to pursue it.
- This is a great chance to work n high-end luxury developments, utilising your design skillset to impact these exciting projects!
Qualifications & Experience
- Experienced Assistant Architect (P2)
- Expertise working on luxury designs.
- Access to a car is advised - the offices are a 20 minute walk from the nearest station.
Experienced Assistant Architect (P2) - Mauritius Projects - International Travel - Drawing & Detailing Design - AutoCAD