Architect / Design Manager x2
A wealthy, boutique property developer are looking for two Architect / Design Managers to join their team. Working with wealthy individuals globally, the two roles are to deliver on projects specifically in the UK and France. Involving regular travel to sites, you'll draw packages, detail and add value during the production through design. An award winning company, this organisation will offer great salary and future career prospects.
Role & Company:
- Working on either UK or French developments, you'll be tasked with designing & drawing packages, detailing to a very high specification, and adding value throughout the build stages through design.
- This role will in involve regular travel, potentially abroad, to visit the sites.
- Manage contractors & builders, as well as some junior staff working on the projects in the office.
- Projects are all residential builds, typically large scale estate houses and London town houses.
- An award winning boutique property developer, this company attain international work through their established clientele base of wealthy individuals.
- Vibrant office space in West London (Barnes).
- Company offer bonus scheme and work in AutoCAD.
- This is a great chance to work on high-end luxury developments, utilising your design skillset to impact these exciting projects!
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience as a Project Architect / Design Manager - leading on projects, driving them forwards on site and in the design studio.
- To work on the France project, you must be fluent in French.
- Expertise working on luxury designs.
- Access to a car is advised - the offices are a 20 minute walk from the nearest station.
Project Architect / Design Manager - UK & France Projects - UK & International Travel - Manage Contractors, Executive Architects - AutoCAD