BIM Coordinator required to join an award winning practice to support with the integration of BIM and Revit.
You will be joining an energetic and social team of 40 people within an established practice. The team have extensive experience across a wide range of urban and greenfield sites, working on high quality buildings, masterplans and regeneration schemes. Typical projects are predominantly residential lead, from small scale bespoke housing, to large scale masterplans with mixed use additions.
Due to their desire to grow as a company, and the important part BIM now plays within the industry, they are looking for a BIM Coordinator to join the team on a full time basis and support with the implementation within the whole team.
Role & Responsibilities
You will be working alongside the Directors and existing part time BIM Manager and will be responsible for the following:
- Active production of project information in Revit
- Daily management of BIM workflows
- Developing the practice’s BIM protocol and office standards document
- Holding weekly meetings on ‘Best Practice’ workflows to project teams
- Preparation of project specific BIM Execution plans
- Creating Revit families for use by the teams, including bespoke components
- Develop Revit graphic standards, to maintain consistency though different projects
- Regular model reviews and audits
- Support and train teams on Revit and BIM protocols
- Troubleshooting BIM model issues.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working on large scale Revit models with multiple users
- Residential and mixed-use project experience
- Skilled user of Revit, and understanding of BIM protocols
- Minimum degree level qualification in architecture
- Ability to work independently, with precise attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and an aptitude to mentor and train
- Able to work accurately and efficiently to meet deadlines and client expectations
Salary & Package
Up to £45,000 fully dependent on experience.
20 days annual leave + bank holidays per year and shut down over Christmas.
Regular team events including bi-annual office trip abroad, regular Friday’s out in London looking at architecture followed by dinner, and a company softball team.