Senior Project Architect
A boutique architecture practice in beautiful Powys are looking to expand their team. Working on prestigious projects, they offer a market leading salary and the chance to work on a variety of stately homes, ecclesiastical and heritage projects. This opportunity is ideal for any experienced architect looking for a great work / life balance in the countryside.
Role & Company:
- Highly regarded team working on prestigious projects, predominantly stately homes, ecclesiastical and heritage developments.
- Work across all RIBA stages, and play an active role in driving developments forwards, managing contractors and liaising with clients.
- Lead project deliver during the construction phases and contribute towards high end design.
- A long established architecture practice with an enviable client list.
- Team of 8 creating classically designed projects. Expansion has come about as they continue to grow organically.
- Provide mentoring to junior members of staff, managing their workload when providing assistance on our projects.
- Excellent chance to working peaceful surroundings, growing your career while enjoying a great work / life balance.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years' post qualification experience
- Experience gained from working on projects in the UK, with a strong preference to any traditional or classical designs.
- Access to a car & a driving license.
Senior Project Architect - Powys, Wales - Traditional & Classical Architecture - Manage Stakeholders & Clients - Boutique Architecture Practice