We are looking to appoint an architect with around 5 years post qualification to join our London studio office early in 2019.
Based in Clerkenwell, you will be part of a team of 6 working on a variety of different projects and sectors.
This is an opportunity to develop and grow.
- Managing and delivering projects at every stage of development from RIBA Stage 0 to 7.
- Involvement in the conception of projects
- Involvement in detailed drawings, tender documents and construction packages
- Liaising with clients, Local Authorities, consultants and contractors
- Oversight of other members of staff
- Networking, and sourcing new job opportunities
Relevant skills and experience:
- Excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
- Well organised and self-motivated
- Attention to detail when preparing drawings and packages
- Good communicator with colleagues and clients
- Ideally experience of the Ecclesiastical, Education and Healthcare sectors
- An interest in conservation and working with existing buildings
- An interest in community
- Working knowledge of the UK building regulatory system
- Experience of running traditional projects on site
- Ability to develop work leads
MEB Design has 3 studio offices – in Kent and Oxford as well as London. Together we are a team of 20 and recently celebrated our 35th birthday. All offices work closely together, and there will be opportunity to collaborate with others on projects.
We have company training policy and encourage social involvement.
To apply, please send through your CV and portfolio by 21 December 2018. Interviews will be conducted promptly - with a view to the successful candidate starting as soon as possible in 2019.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly