Senior Architect - Birmingham
There is currently a vacancy for a Senior Architect to join a very successful and expanding Company based in Birmingham to work on a variety of residential, retail, leisure and commercial projects.
The company are based in Central Birmingham and are easily accessible via public transport links as well as by car.
Requirements for this Senior Architect role;
- You will ideally have experience of working as an Architect within a UK practice
- Being a member of ARB or RIBA
- Have excellent design skills
- A good understanding of Revit
- Have excellent written and communication skills
Whilst working as a Senior Architect you will be;
- Working on projects within a variety of sectors
- Communicating with your design-team
- Leading a team of Architects and Technicians
- You will be producing working drawings in AutoCAD and Revit
- Work from site, overseeing the development schemes
- Communicating with contractors, surveyors and clients
- Full RIBA work experience
You will be joining a friendly and enthusiastic team of talented Architects and Designers who will offer you the support to develop within your career, as well as offering a clear progression route within a growing company.
An attractive salary and an excellent benefits package including healthcare scheme and annual bonus schemes are available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architect role? To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to email@example.com