Senior Marketing Executive
RIBA seeks a Senior Marketing Executive with experience in delivering digital marketing campaigns to generate sales and build lasting relationships with customers.
The role is part of RIBA’s Marketing Team and focuses on our commercial portfolio:
- RIBA Journal – print and digital content, advertising packages and live events
- RIBA Bookshops/RIBA Publishing – publishing/selling business management and design guidance publications
- RIBA Appointments – job board allowing recruiters to advertise to jobseekers
You will develop content marketing pieces, advising on SEO and content best practice, deliver email marketing campaigns targeting a range of customer groups and be responsible for social media activity across RIBA’s commercial channels. You will monitor and report on campaign performance to inform future planning.
The role works closely with colleagues from Marketing, Sales, Digital and Publishing Teams and external suppliers and agencies.
We are seeking a commercially aware marketing professional with exceptional planning and organisational skills; a self-starter with the ability to make sound business decisions and maximise return on investment with the following skills and experience:
- Digital marketing strategy and tactics (online, email, social media, PPC advertising, analytics)
- Significant experience with B2B and social media (organic and paid), email campaigns, Google Adwords and SEO/SEM
- Experience in delivering tactical commercial marketing campaigns to drive sales
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Excellent copywriting and proof reading skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Significant experience in a Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Advanced knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Hotjar)
Please see the job description for further details.
First interviews Wednesday 19 December 2018
Second interviews Thursday 3 January 2019
Apply with your CV, covering letter, a completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form and Applicant statement.