Architectural Technician - Bedford
There is currently a vacancy for an Architectural Technician to join a hugely successful multi-disciplinary company based in Bedford.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding company working alongside a fun and vibrant design team.
To be considered for this Architectural Technician role you will ideally have;
- Experience of working within a UK practice.
- MCIAT Accreditation is advantageous, however not necessary.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- The ability to work independently as well as alongside a team.
- A good understanding of AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of SketchUp is advantageous.
Whilst working as an Architectural Technician you will be;
- Collecting and interpreting technical data.
- Liaising with the residential team.
- Working on a variety of projects from inception to completion.
- Drafting the necessary Working Drawings, especially House Types, and assist in producing all supporting documentation.
- Meeting with clients, contractors and other members of the team.
- Working individually on projects with limited guidance.
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architectural Technician role? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org