Architect - Abbots Langley
Location: Abbots Langley
We are currently looking for an Architect to join multi-disciplinary company based in Abbots Langley. You will be working on a variety of commercial, leisure and industrial projects.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Architect looking to progress with their career to Directorship level.
Requirements for this Senior Architect role;
- You will ideally have experience of working as an Architect within a UK practice,
- Being a member of ARB or RIBA,
- Have excellent design skills,
- An understanding of AutoCAD,
- You will ideally have demonstrable experience of leading projects, and design teams,
- Have excellent written and communication skills.
Whilst working as a Senior Architect you will be;
- Leading and managing key projects, alongside providing mentorship and day-to-day management of junior employees,
- Communicating with your design-team,
- You will be working on projects from initial concept design to completion,
- Working from site, overseeing the development schemes,
- Communicating with contractors, surveyors and clients.
An attractive salary and an excellent benefits package including healthcare scheme, annual bonus schemes etc are available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Senior Architect role? To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to email@example.com