Job Running Architect – New Malden, Surrey
Are you fed up of commuting into London? Are you a Project Architect or Job Runner based in Greater London or Surrey? My client now has an architecture job for a job running Architect with experience in retail, commercial or industrial projects. The candidate will join an expanding practice and manage projects from inception to completion.
Established in 1920 and based in the heart of Surrey, my client works on a great variety of projects such as Commercial, Retail, Residential, Mixed use and some Healthcare projects.
The practice is a medium sized 50 strong friendly office, and having recently taken on a number of new, exciting projects, my client is now looking to recruit a Architect to take a leading role in delivering projects as a job runner.
Role & Responsibilities
This architecture job encompasses design at all stages including feasibility studies, planning and construction phases, on a range of industrial, retail, mixed use and commercial projects.
- Produce high quality working drawing packages
- To work directly with clients from initial concept design through construction stages
- To work closely with the Director to manage and deliver multiple projects
Required Skills & Experience
- Part III qualification
- Technical Knowledge
- Sound UK construction knowledge
- Able to work with minimal direction
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working on retail and residential projects
- Recent experience using AutoCAD
- Revit would be advantageous but is not essential
- Experience leading projects through RIBA stages 1-5
Salary & Package
- £30,000 – £45,000 DOE
- Good holiday allowance
- UK pension contributions
- CPD training
What you get back
- There is parking on/ around the offices, and good public transport links
- Ability to develop your skills and experience within the company
- Annual staff team building days
- Great social scene within the office