Senior Project Architect - Putney, London
Calling all Project Architects that are passionate about design and experienced delivering medium sized residential projects in London
Established just over 4 years ago, my client is a family run business in the process of expansion. This is a key time for a motivated and experienced Project Architect, to join their team of 11 passionate design professionals and utilise your all-round skills. Best known for their clean and contemporary residential projects within the UK, project values range from £2 – £10 million and are predominantly based within the UK. Their portfolio however does not limit itself there, projects are hugely varied and show a clear design language throughout. Other sectors covered include, public, arts, commercial, master planning and extra care.
Creative in their design approach my client believes that good Architecture is about enhancing the health and wellbeing of the end user and the community it serves. Their goal is to ensure that the end result of their work has a positive social impact on the community that surrounds it, creating long lasting pleasure for those in its space. With the core of the team previously working together at Roger Stirk Harbour + Partners, they have worked harmoniously together to bring their unique vision to life within a new and hugely creatively practice.
Role & Responsibilities
- Run projects through from inception to completion (RIBA 0-7)
- Mentor and assisting more junior members of the team
- Manage the delivery of projects
- Liaison with contractors and clients
- Ensuring work is produced and delivered to a high standard and meeting tight deadlines
- Reporting to the Directors on project progress
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years PQE Part III or 7 years PQE Part III
- Proficiency in Microstation or Revit would be hugely beneficial, however training can be provided
- Experienced in delivering medium sized (£2-20M build cost) residential projects, both in planning and construction stages
- A passionate designer
- Comfortable working through RIBA stages 0-7
- A thorough understanding of the construction process
- Confident client facing
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working on residential projects within the UK
- Evidence of completing a project all the way through from inception to completion
- Confident mentoring and assisting more junior members of the team when required
- Excited by the idea of joining a practice on an upward curve
- I love of contemporary design
- A love of contemporary Architecture
- Free hand drawing ability would also be beneficial
Salary & Package
Circa £50,000 (Dependent on experience) + workplace pension
Working hours are 9 am – 6pm
Based in the up and coming Putney area of London, the office can be found just a 5-minute walk from Barnes train station and 10-minute walk from Putney train station. If you travel by bus, the bus stop is right outside of the office and the location is easy to reach by cycle bike. Close to Putney green and a variety of pubs, your lunch can be spent enjoying the beautiful weather we are having lounging in the sun!
You will be joining a team of likeminded individuals who share a passion for clean and contemporary design. The team of 11 work closely with one another and socialise both inside and out of work. This is a family run business where each individual is well supported and encouraged to succeed.
Each year there is a discretionary bonus and office trip to celebrate their annual success and the usual Xmas party and regular social gatherings. When you work for a company that treat you well and make you feel this welcome, you’ll never want to leave!
Apply for Senior Project Architect - Putney, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly