Architect or Experienced Part 2
Bolton Chalklin Architects is a London and Kent based studio specialising in contemporary architecture, interiors and period properties. We are looking for an experienced Part II or newly qualified Part 3 to join our new Kent office - based in Otford - on an initial 3 month contract basis. The successful candidate will be involved in a high quality residential and commercial projects in both London and the south east. We need a driven, articulate and well presented individual who is resourceful, creative, independent and eager to work with us in various roles to help further grow this exciting new company.
Key skills and requirements:
- confident individual with excellent communication skills – the role will be client facing in addition to working with consultants, contractors and suppliers
- able to multi task and manage own work load and different project threads
- strong eye for design and presentation and passion to work with different project styles from period buildings to contemporary fit outs
- AutoCAD 2D and Microsoft Office – essential
- SketchUp and Adobe suite – essential
- excellent written and spoken English paramount
Applications from outside London/ South East will unfortunately not be considered.
Apply for Architect or Experienced Part 2
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly