Part I & Part II Architectural Assistants
Assael Architecture is looking to recruit qualified Part I & Part II Architectural Assistants to join our award winning practice based in London.
We are architects offering a range of urban design, masterplanning, interior design and architectural services. Operating from modern design studios in Putney, we work nationally and internationally in the residential, leisure and mixed-use sectors.
Ideally the right candidate will have:
· Excellent communication skills
· Good drawing and presentation skills
· Comprehensive technical skills
· Knowledge of SketchUp and InDesign
· Use of Vectorworks is preferable
· Consistent high grades from school to university
· Enthusiastic team players (we like to hear of any other interests/hobbies e.g. sport, music, cooking, travelling...!)
Looking after our employees is a number one priority at Assael. The practice has been recognised many times for its efforts to ensure that staff are rewarded, supported and given the career and life opportunities that enable them to thrive and reach their full potential. Some of our recent awards include winning The Sunday Times ‘Best Companies to Work For’ Giving Something Back Award 2018, being ranked first place in the Building Good Employer Guide Award 2018 and finalist for Architectural Practice of the Year 2018.
If you are interested in this position, please apply by sending a cover letter, CV and portfolio to Recruitment Manager Olivia Cross: firstname.lastname@example.org