Are you a qualified Project Architect looking for your next career move?
FastTrack Management is working with an Architectural practice in Cambridge who is looking to add an additional team member.
You must have experience in Revit and working on RIBA stages 1-7, job runner and the ability to client face and project experience in Commercial, Residential Projects.
Experienced Project Architect
- Your role will be to provide the technical lead to a team on significant multimillion-pound developments post-planning, as well as technical support to colleagues on projects within the office.
- You will have excellent detailing skills, thorough knowledge of UK building regulations, experience of writing specifications using NBS (including Create) and a background of working on large developments in a range of building types.
- The ability to work with both design teams and contractors is essential and job-running experience would be advantageous.
- You should have a working knowledge of delivering production information using Revit additional software training can be given to the right candidate.
- Exceptional design skills
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to help develop the Leicester office as part of the current management structure.
- Salary to be negotiated subject to qualifications and experience. Must have no less then 5 years UK work experience and be fully Qualified
To apply for the position please send your CV and portfolio to
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly