Part II Architectural Assistant - London
6 days left
- Full Time
Part II Architectural Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a Part II Architectural Assistant to join a hugely successful multi-disciplinary company in London. You will be working on a variety of projects in sectors including residential, commercial, retail, leisure and conservation.
There will be support and guidance available to complete your Part 3 as well as the option to progress within the company.
Requirements for this Part II Architectural Assistant;
- Experience of working within a UK Practice,
- Excellent drawing skills,
- Excellent written and communication skills,
- Good presentation skills,
- A good understanding of AutoCAD,
- Knowledge of Revit is advantageous however not necessary,
- The ability to work individually as well as within a team,
- Have a passion for design and the built environment.
An attractive salary as well as excellent benefits are available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Part II Architectural Assistant vacancy? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Part II Architectural Assistant - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly