Architect For High End Residential Specialist - Chichester, West Sussex
If you are looking to run design driven, high-end residential projects with an award-winning practice in Chichester then this is an opportunity not to be missed. With lots of work on the books and more in the pipeline they are now looking to employ an Architect to join the practice.
Established in 2008, this successful architectural practice has grown from a one-man band to a team of 12 Architects, Interior Designers and Technicians. They pride themselves on their full turn-key services and their ever-expanding portfolio of high end residential projects ranging in values of £25,000 - £6millon, across Surrey, Hampshire and Sussex.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work directly with clients from initial concept design through to onsite completion
- Hands on approach with the design of projects
- Delivering tender packages
Required Skills & Experience
- Professional qualification in Architecture
- Experience working on UK residential projects
- Able to work across all project stages
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Photoshop and office software
- Ability to use InDesign, SketchUp and hand drawing skills would be highly advantages
Excellent communication skills.
Salary & Package
£32,000 - £45,000
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas shutdown
- Discretionary bonus
- Office hours are 9.00am – 5.30pm
What you get back
- Social events
- Team building