Senior Architect - Hendon, London
An ambitious Senior Architect in London is required to take a lead role in a rapidly growing urban planning practice focused on new residential-led developments in London.
My client is a young and rapidly growing Architecture and Planning practice with a focus on new residential-led developments in the Greater London area. The ten-person strong practice is comprised of a dynamic team of Architects supported by experienced Town Planners. Due to their continued and sustained grown, they are looking for an ambitious and experienced Architect to assume a managerial role to lead and grow the team of Architects, while also taking on the role of Project Architect on major schemes.
Role & Responsibilities
- Client interaction and the management of projects
- Preparing feasibility studies and scheme designs from initial concept to planning drawings
- Managing and supervising a team of architects and technicians
- Pro-active member of the management team.
- Responsible for the design output and day to day management of the team of architects
- Supporting the Director with the growth of the practice being involved in key business decisions, including recruitment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Part III qualified with 4 years+ UK experience
- Proficiency with Revit and working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Practical experience in delivering large-scale residential schemes in the UK
- Be an excellent designer in the residential and mixed-use sectors
- Excellent managerial and organisational skills
- Leader and team player
Knowledge of UK Building Regulations is essential.
Salary & Package
£40,000 - £50,000 Commensurate with Experience
- Discretionary Annual Bonus based on overall turnover of the company and commissions paid based on new work brought into the practice.
What you get back
A very social practice, with a Director who enjoys rewarding his staff with regular social and team building events; including Go-Karting, team meals and social drinks, and supporting the local community.