1 day left
- Full Time
Ellis Williams is an award-winning practice specialising in Education, Leisure, Arts and large scale Mixed Use projects with a reputation for delivering exceptional service and design.
We require Senior Architects to join our expanding teams in Liverpool, Manchester and Preston Brook, Cheshire Offices.
The successful candidates will be responsible for project delivery and be able to lead teams of enthusiastic and highly skilled architects and technologists.
The successful candidates will need:
· A minimum of 5 years post Part III experience in a UK architectural practice
· The ability to manage internal teams and run a variety of concurrent projects
· Excellent design skills and technical skills
· Excellent communication skills
· To be proficient on Revit/AutoCAD
· Experience of working with contractors and site works
· Demonstrate managerial and organisational skills
This role is ideal for enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about creating high quality architecture, enjoy being part of a close-working team and would like to join a dynamic and collaborative practice.
EWA are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Apply by emailing your CV and (emailable) portfolio to our Practice Manager, Sue Hind.
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly