Experienced Part II Architectural Assistant – Bromley, Kent
Are you a Part II Architectural Assistant looking for a position offering huge potential for career progression? A successful multi-disciplinary consultancy, with excellent staff retention are looking for an experienced Part II Architectural Assistant to join the team.
The practice was established in 1977 and is based in Kent, but has excellent direct access to London. The company has a diverse portfolio of projects including residential, education, commercial, government, healthcare and conservation.
Due to continued success and a significant pipeline of confirmed work, my client is now looking to recruit an experienced Part II Architectural Assistant, to work on public sector housing and education projects. You will be working in a close-knit team consisting of Architects, Designers and Technicians.
Role & Responsibilities
This is a varied role with a focus on Technical stages (RIBA 4 – 6), and a large part of this position will include liaising with clients regarding design and technical matters.
Additionally, you will have design responsibility for aspects of major projects and full design responsibility for minor projects, typically for public sector education and private developer residential projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Part II Qualified Architectural Assistant
- Full design and technical ability, with the capability to provide technical and design production information packages in a clear and accurate manner with good presentation skills
- Good computer knowledge and fully conversant with AutoCAD and Revit
- Candidates must have good communication skills
Salary & Package
- Generous salary between £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday including extra holiday for Christmas and Bank holidays
- Life insurance
- A number of additional benefits depending on progression.
The company have a desire to encourage employees to feel valued. They offer a flexible, friendly and enormously supportive work environment; with ongoing coaching, mentoring and informal learning and development routes operated by their management teams.