Architect For Residential Developer – Surrey/Greater London
An opportunity now available for an Architect to join a successful and rapidly expanding Design and Build Company based in Surrey, specialising in bespoke and new build residential properties across the UK.
My client is a privately owned property development company specialising in the construction of sustainable, high-quality bespoke residential dwellings throughout London and the South East.
With a significant pipeline of confirmed work our client is now looking to recruit an Architect to take a leading role in both delivering projects and the development of the practice.
Role & Responsibilities
- This role would suit an Architect with a passion for planning and design, alongside the following duties
- Preparing scheme proposals, submitting planning applications, including preparing planning statements and planning administration
- Coordinating information required to support planning applications
- Managing projects from initial conceptual designs right through to onsite completion
- Developing drawings and specifications for building regulations applications
- Preparing detailed construction information and specifications.
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB Registered Architect
- A minimum of 4 years UK experience working on bespoke, residential or high-end projects
- Client facing and very comfortable dealing with high net worth private clients.
- Outstanding technical detailing skills
- Extensive planning experience with an interest in design
- Experience in current Building Regulations and British Standards
Salary & Package
Candidates will be offered an attractive salary of £40,000 - £45,000 in accordance with their experience.
My client runs a dynamic company, with exciting plans for growth for the future and they believe in a strong work life balance, to which they try to support for all staff.