Architect – Bromley, Kent
A position offering huge potential for career progression for an Architect within a successful multi-disciplinary architectural, property and construction consultancy; specialising in residential projects ranging up to £25m within the UK.
Established in 1977 and based in Kent with direct access to London. The company have a diverse portfolio of projects including residential, education, commercial, government, healthcare and conservation.
Due to continued success and a significant pipeline of confirmed work, my client is now looking to recruit an experienced Architect, to work on public sector housing projects. You will be working in a close knit team consisting of Architects, Designers and Technicians.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be working from inception to completion and will be expected to take a leading role within the practice, with responsibility for a number of public housing projects.
- You will be managing a variety of major projects for the practice, where duties include; design feasibilities, technical & design management, financial management, full design responsibility for projects, concept design at fee tender stage, and managing team resources.
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB Registered Architect
- Full design and technical ability, with the capability to provide design production information packages in a clear and accurate manner with good presentation skills
- Good computer knowledge and fully conversant with AutoCAD and Revit
- Candidates must have good communication and management skills with the ability to manage both conceptual and detail design packages
- Experience with heritage or listed buildings would be advantageous.
Salary & Package
- Generous salary between £38,000 – £48,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday including extra holiday for Christmas and Bank holidays
- Life insurance
- A number of additional benefits depending on progression.
The company have a desire to encourage employees to feel valued. They offer a flexible, friendly and enormously supportive work environment; with ongoing coaching, mentoring and informal learning and development routes operated by their management teams.