Part II Architectural Assistant/ Architect at Millier
Millier, an international interiors-focused architecture and design studio, is looking for an exceptional architectural assistant to join it’s practice based in Marylebone, London.
We are looking for a diligent and exacting Part II assistant/Architect with minimum 3 years experience in the luxury residential sector.
This is an exciting opportunity for motivated individuals with a passion for design, wanting to join a practice with high profile projects for a global market.
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Confident communicator, able to liaise with project consultants.
- Understand and interpret technical information / drawings from consultants.
- Able to confidently and independently manage supplier relationships.
- An in-depth working knowledge of AutoCAD is essential.
- Time management skills and highly organised working methods.
- Able to prioritise challenging deadlines and work independently on own initiative, whilst also able to take instruction.
Salary will be determined by a candidate’s individual experience.
Contract: Full time with a 3 month probation
Job start date: Immediate
Applications: via email to firstname.lastname@example.org including CV, covering letter with salary expectation & portfolio of 3 case study projects - max 10Mb.