BIM Coordinator / Architectural Technician
Über-Raum Architects are seeking an enthusiastic BIM Coordinator / Architectural Technician to join our friendly Shoreditch practice and work on a variety of interesting projects.
We are migrating to Revit and establishing BIM level 2 in house. Your will bring your own Revit and BIM experience to support the office.
You will be responsible for BIM level 2 project coordination and production of information.
The successful candidates will be confident, friendly and efficient.
- 2-4 years’ relevant work experience in UK.
- Proficient in Revit.
- Experience delivering level 2 BIM projects.
- Experience with off-site, pre-fab construction desirable.
- Immediate start desirable.
- Salary according to qualifications and experience
- a great office space in the heart of Shoreditch with roof terrace for meetings & breaks.
- prestigious, challenging projects in the UK and abroad.
- exposure to high-end industrial and government clients.
- pension and private health care insurance.
- Friday team lunches and flexitime.
Email CV & examples of your own work to firstname.lastname@example.org, max. 4MB.
Visit - www.uber-raum.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Apply for BIM Coordinator / Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly