A multidisciplinary company passionate about staff development and rewarding hard work, is looking for an ambitious Architect to join their Birmingham office as Architecture lead.
My client is a multidisciplinary construction consultancy with multiple offices across the UK including London and Birmingham. Their services include architecture, BIM, building surveying, civil & structural engineering, mechanical & electrical engineering, project management, quantity surveying, and many more.
The practice delivers projects across all major sectors, for public and private sector clients, including Residential, Retail, Education, Health and Commercial.
As a company that takes pride in its people, developing and supporting them at every opportunity, they now require a like-minded and experienced Architect to join the Birmingham studio as Architecture Lead.
Role & Responsibilities
- Leading the Architectural Team and developing team members with a continuous improvement ethos
- Secure work and develop company brand
- Deliver projects in a timely manner and within budget
- Reporting to Head of Architecture
- Successful client management
- Monitor and review staff performance and training
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified Architect with a minimum of 10 years post qualification experience
- Working knowledge of BIM and completed projects delivered in Revit
- UK experience of Residential projects
- Excellent design ability
- Microsoft office knowledge is essential, and experience using InDesign, Photoshop and NBS Create is desirable
- Proven interpersonal and management skills working within a multidisciplinary office
Salary & Package
You will be offered a competitive salary depending on experience, alongside a host of benefits to support and assist you; including excellent contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and free eye tests.
The practice recognises that hard work should receive excellent rewards and that’s why they pride themselves on being friendly and socialable, with a great team atmosphere across all offices.
They are dedicated to training and developing staff, having received the Silver certificate of recognition by Investors in People (IiP) and they are keen to assist individuals with work related professional interests, providing practical and financial assistance to all.
Additionally, they have their own Sports and Social team who arrange events and activities for the entire company, alongside their annual Christmas party. Past events have included, restaurants, snowboarding, bubble football and regular charity activities. However, the highlight of the year is their Summer event which gets bigger and better every year and has seen the teams previously enjoy the Eurostar to Paris and taking over London Zoo!