Architect Or Experienced Part II Architectural Assistant – Braintree, Essex
Do you want to operate within a dynamic and collaborative studio environment where design solutions are explored? This role would suit an Architect or experienced Part II Assistant who wishes to work on a broad range of sectors and additionally desires to grow themselves rapidly alongside the business.
A great opportunity to work for a multi-disciplinary property consultancy who are on the up with new projects coming in rapidly. Based in the heart of Essex this practice, with easy access to both Colchester and Chelmsford, offers the potential to develop, grow and succeed within the business.
My client, established over 30 years ago and operating predominantly in London and the South East have a growing Architectural team that now requires an Architect or experienced Part II Assistant to help deliver projects across an exciting and diverse range of work.
Role & Responsibilities
You will be joining the architectural team in delivering an exciting and diverse portfolio of projects, across all RIBA stages, including residential, education, commercial, leisure, community and ecclesiastical.
The opportunity exists for the right candidate to become a key member of the
architectural team and become instrumental in the continued growth and success of the
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years UK professional experience
- Proficient on AutoCAD and BIM/Revit
- Innovative design and analytical skills.
- Commitment to meeting project deadlines and Practice standards.
- Extensive understanding of UK Building Regulations and planning processes
- Excellent client facing and communication skills
- NBS specification writing and Adobe Creative Suite knowledge would be advantageous
Salary & Package
The successful candidate will be offered depending on experience at £30,000 – £45,000, plus the following benefits:
• 20 days holiday plus time off at Christmas
• Annual pay reviews
• A discretionary bonus dependant on company and personal performance
• Company pension scheme
Alongside the generous remuneration package this friendly practice can offer a superb career path including training and ongoing CPD. Additionally, they can accommodate personal circumstances by offering flexible hours.