The Manser Practice is an architecture and interior design studio with a reputation for quality. We work on all types of projects – big, small and everything in-between – from concept to completion. And we love a challenge.
We are looking for a talented architect to join our York office, where we have recently designed and delivered the award-winning NGS Macmillan Unit at Chesterfield Royal Hospital.
The successful candidate will have proven job running abilities and a high proficiency in Revit. Ideally with around 3 to 5 years’ post-qualification experience, you will be responsible for leading and delivering complex projects from design through construction. You will be a clear and effective designer and communicator, a collaborative team-worker, and have sound technical knowledge. Experience in the healthcare environment would be an advantage but not essential.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Lead the project design development and technical delivery with support and input from the project director;
- Work collaboratively and coordinate with clients, consultants & contractors;
- Develop & manage project BIM content & outputs using Revit; and
- Manage and work collectively with The Manser Practice project teams.
Skills & Qualifications
- ARB Registration;
- Around 3 – 5 years’ post-qualification experience;
- Clear & thoughtful design & presentation skills;
- Thorough technical knowledge;
- High proficiency in Revit; and
- Ability to deliver projects at BIM level 2.
Commensurate with qualifications, skills and experience.
Please submit your cover letter, CV, and a small selection of your work in PDF format by email (max 10MB) for the attention of Emma Waterland, to email@example.com
The Manser Practice is an equal opportunities employer. No agencies please.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly