Senior Project Architect
They are an international project delivery company operating across Europe, the USA and Asia. They provide services in project management, process design, facility design and construction management for major multinational companies. As world leaders in the Pharmaceutical, Food, Mission Critical, Medtech, Advanced Manufacturing and Energy sectors, this practice designs places where great things happen. By focusing on the total space, they effectively blend the science and the art of architecture. Their people-focused solutions integrate expertise with inspiration, creativity and talent that deliver dynamic, transformative results for clients.Duties:
- Assist Market Leader in developing and managing relationships for new and existing clients
- Lead Lab Design and expertise for multiple large, small and complex laboratory design projects with project staff and consultants to deliver results
- Resource management of laboratory design professionals.
- Lead the research of laboratory design work, new tools, design methods, and new alternate materials.
- Maintain and develop the working knowledge of laboratory design
- Coordinate with other disciplines and internal and external team members
- Establish professional development goals and execute them.
- 5+ years experience in related sector
- Qualified Architect with UK experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
- Experience managing small to medium sized team
If this sounds like you, please apply now and get in touch on 0203 680 0640!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.