Architect, Architectural Assistant and Technologists
We are seeking applications from enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our friendly, successful team.
We are a well established, award winning practice with three studios in the UK, the vacancies relate to both our London studio (SE1) and Wrexham North Wales (LL13).
We have a number of exciting and prestigious projects in the residential, leisure and education sectors. We are offering valuable, well-rounded experience to talented designers and technologists who would like to take a hands-on role.
We are seeking applications from Revit proficient architectural professionals to work on all stages of projects from inception to completion,
Typical tasks will include
- Support the team with current workload
- Concept design proposals;
- Design opportunities and constraints reports;
- Presentation drawings
- 3D CAD modelling and visualizations;
- Hand sketches;
- Taking part in design presentations;
- Preparing planning applications, (including written reports);
- Technical design;
- Assisting with contract administration duties on site.
Applicants should be:-
- Ambitious and enthusiastic with strong design and technical ability.
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English
- Excellent design skills, attention to detail, ability to manage workloads, adaptability and willingness to learn
- Experience of using Revit
- Ability to produce presentation and technical drawings
- NBS experience is beneficial but not essential
- Confident of hitting the ground running
- Able to work using your own initiative
We are looking to make the appointments within the next two weeks and for the successful applicants to start as soon as possible. Please supply a CV and portfolio by email, please ensure the subject line contains the region you are applying for and the role.
*Note that a short Revit assessment will be conducted at interview stage.
Please assist us in this process by not making contact by telephone or in person unless requested. No agencies please