Part II Architectural Assistant at UberRaum Architects
UberRaum Architects is looking for a RIBA Part II Architectural Assistant, ideally for a quick start.
- Proficient with Microstation or AutoCad.
- Proficient with Rhino 3D and Adobe Suite package.
- Excellent communication and client facing skills.
- Experience with Revit is desirable.
- Experience producing technical details / joinery packages beneficial.
- Applicants should have experience within the UK.
The successful candidates will be confident, friendly and a team player, able to work both independently as well as part of a dynamic and energetic team.
You will have the opportunity to run your own projects and contribute to the office.
- a great office space in the heart of Shoreditch with roof terrace for meetings & breaks.
- prestigious, challenging projects in the UK and abroad.
- exposure to high-end industrial and government clients.
- creative freedom & responsibility.
- pension and private health care insurance.
- Friday team lunches and flexitime.
This is a permanent position. The post would suit ambitious individuals looking to develop their career, with opportunities for promotion.
- your CV,
- a brief PDF Portfolio with examples of your technical work (Max. 20 pages / 4MB),
- a short covering letter about yourself,
via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES