£30,000- £37,000 + Benefits
Are you an Architect looking to join an established multi-disciplinary practice?
If so, a brilliant opportunity has just become available within their Slough based team, where you will get the chance to lead and work on a variety of exciting projects- predominately within the residential sector.
Within this position there are genuine career progression opportunities and an attractive benefits package is on offer.
To work within this Architect role, you must:
- Be Part 3 qualified and ideally ARB registered
- Have strong project running capabilities
- Have a strong design- flair alongside awareness and attention to detail and materiality (evident through a portfolio of work)
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and visual. You must be fluent in English
- Have the ability to work as both part of a team and also independently
- Have experience of using AutoCad, PhotoShop and SketchUp
- You must also have strong understanding of preparing and submitting planning applications and building regulations drawings
- Have the flexibility to be able to apply yourself to several projects at once
- A can-do attitude and willingness to get stuck in to new tasks and responsibilities
Commutable locations for this Architect role:
Slough, Maidenhead, London, High Wycombe, Reading, Watford, Bracknell
If you are interested in this Architect position, please call ALICE on (01792) 365 109 or alternatively could you please send an up-to-date CV and portfolio to: email@example.com