Architect / Architectural Technologist
5 days left
- Full Time
Who are we?
Resi is an online service that’s making architecture stress-free and available to every UK household.
We are an architect meets tech company, so working here, you’ll discover that we do things a little differently to our competitors. We’re looking to shake up the architecture industry and so need an ambitious, no-holds-barred team to make this happen.
Founded by two of the UK’s leading female entrepreneurs, we’re looking to bring out the best in people. Those looking to develop their skills and take on new challenges will thrive in this fast-paced environment.
Who are we looking for?
We have a fun, dynamic team located in Brixton. Currently, we’re a modest sized team of under 40, but we’re growing quickly and on the hunt for a residential architect / architectural technician. Residential experience is vital.
- Producing architectural drawings (planning and/or building regulation)
- Communicating with clients
- Training junior designers
We want Resi to become the leading UK expert in home extensions and renovations. This is achieved with talented people in every role.
We are looking for the following attributes:
- Excellent CAD skills - Microstation, SketchUp is preferable (experience with Revit and Vectorworks will be considered)
- Good understanding of planning policy
- Excellent technical/building regulations knowledge
- A solid understanding of design
- 5 + years within the residential sector
- A good London-based salary - we’ll pay you what you’re worth
- The opportunity for rapid skill progress
- Ownership of your work & area
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday
- The chance to help build a company from the ground up
Apply for Architect / Architectural Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly