Part 2 Architectural Assistant or Architect
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Debtal Architecture is a medium sized practice based in Prestwich, (ten minutes from Manchester City Centre). Due to expansion, we are seeking an Experienced Part 2 or an Architect with UK practice experience to join our team. We operate across many sectors including residential developments, educational buildings, retail, offices and other public buildings.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing company with career advancement opportunity through to senior management, subject to demonstrating the necessary aptitude.
Part II Architectural Assistant - The candidate for the role of Part II Architectural Assistant will ideally have at least 1 year Post Qualification experience In a UK based practice.
Architect - The candidate for the role of Architect will ideally be both ARB and RIBA qualified and have a minimum of 2 years’ post Part III experience ideally working on a variety of different projects within different sectors.
Candidates will be involved in all RIBA stages from sketch design development to construction site visits.
To be considered for the role, a candidate should be open for challenges and willing to help with our office day to day tasks.The candidate will need to able to handle more than one job at a time, complete tasks to the designated deadlines and have an impeccable work ethic.
- Strong detailing and technical knowledge
- Knowledge of local and national planning policy.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with all members of the project design teams from client to contractor
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Document control and experience of ISO 9001 setting up /management
- Project management
- Team management
In addition to the above the candidate for Architect is expected to have the following skills.
- Excellent knowledge of contracts and administration processes.
- Excellent knowledge of local and national planning policy including permitted development rights.
- Working knowledge of the UK building regulations
- Good project running skills (proven track record) and time management
- Revit proficient
We cover many different sectors and due to our commercial connections we are involved in many large projects. We have a very friendly and vibrant working environment which is something that we are very proud of. The available positions would suit a talented person who is looking to challenge themselves in a very varied and exciting working environment.
Subject to having the right candidate, there will be opportunity for continued professional development.
The position is available immediately and we will be conducting interviews shortly.
To apply for either of these roles, please send your CV and sample design portfolio to: email@example.com