A boutique architecture & planning practice are looking for an experienced Architectural Technologist to join their London team. Working predominantly in the education sector you'll deliver a variety of packages across mostly the later RIBA stages. You'll liaise with clients and contribute towards the high quality design the firm are known for.
Role & Company:
- Known for delivering high quality projects across residential, commercial, education, leisure & healthcare sectors, your focus will be helping create fantastic educational places for learning.
- Working with both modern contemporary design and heritage listed buildings, no two projects are the same and many are complex.
- Split between two offices, the younger London workspace is a vibrant area to work in.
- As an expert in Revit (level 2) and AutoCAD, you'll create complex working drawings.
- This practice has grown organically and consistently over the past few years - with further expansion planned there will be genuine opportunities for further your career into a senior position.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified Architectural Technologist
- Preferable experience working in the education sector, though this is not mandatory
- Strong user of Revit (L2) and AutoCAD, with a portfolio showing your experience of using this software in a working environment.
- Fun personality to fit into the team
Architectural Technologist - London - Revit (level 2) & AutoCAD - Education Sector