NEP Programme Manager
The NEP is managed by a dynamic and growing team which is headed up by the Programme Director and overseen by the Programme Board. The Programme itself is fast-moving and therefore we are looking to appoint an experienced Programme Manager who will be able to make a positive impact quickly following appointment.
The NEP Programme Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining the Programme environment to support each individual workstream and project within it. They will work to maintain focus, enthusiasm, momentum and co-ordinate a portfolio of workstreams and projects to all deliver the overall programme strategic aims.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Exceptional understanding and application of Programme and Project Management competencies including stakeholder management, scope, schedule, costs, quality, communications, risk, procurement, and integration.
- Proven experience of working collaboratively with senior stakeholders, being customer/client focused whilst delivering time and quality critical objectives.
- Proven experience of working on large, complex construction Programmes or Projects.
Advanced or Practitioner Level in programme or project management disciplines such as MSP, PRINCE2 or Agile; degree in project or programme management or an equivalent level qualification / methodology
- Annual leave starting at 30 days
- Civil Service Pension scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Discounted membership of the in-house gym
Closing date: 21 October 2018.
For further information or to apply, visit our website and search for the relevant job title.