Architect For Retail Specialist – Hampshire
Based in the north of Hampshire this large retail focused architectural practice is looking to welcome on board an Architect to work on some very high profile, mixed use schemes that are currently underway.
The practice has been established for over 50 years and has steadily grown, now employing 60 staff across architecture and interior design departments. They work within a number of sectors including residential and education, but the core sector of the business is retail and mixed-use developments, with values up to £100millon.
The practice operates an open plan design office with Design Directors sitting with the design team offering an open and supportive working environment. So if you are an Architect looking for a role offering large projects and a good work life balance then please get in touch.
Role & Responsibilities
- Liaising with clients
- Working to develop designs in line with the clients’ brief
- Taking a lead role in the management of projects and teams
- Working on the production of drawing packages
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ UK professional working experience
- Proven ability to run projects through RIBA stages 1-7
- Experience of mixed use, retail or commercial sectors
- Experience working on large scale, UK based projects is essential
- Ability to free hand sketch would is desirable
- Due to location you would require your own transport
Salary & Package
£39,000 to £48,000 fully dependent on experience
The practice is located in a lovely village with a large park only a few yards from the front door offering a great picnic area in the summer months. My client also offer free parking on site.
The office opening hours are 9am – 5.30pm with a 4.30pm finish on Fridays.
Beyond the big Christmas party, they also have regular pizza lunch’s for the whole team.
Apply for Architect For Retail Specialist – Hampshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly