Architectural Revit Technician
Pick Everard is a leading independent, multi-professional consultancy practice. Our goal is simple: to be the most highly regarded consultant in the property and construction industry. Delivered through 11 UK offices, the firm employs nearly 500 staff and has operated for over 150 years within the UK property market.
About the role
We are currently looking for an Architectural Revit Technician in London and would also consider applications from experienced Part 2 Assistants who are interested in undertaking a technical role. This is a great opportunity to join our expanding London office at High Holborn and to be part of one of the UK’s leading consultancy practices.
Your main responsibilities will include production of all working technical drawings, preparation of feasibility studies, sketch designs, Revit models / CAD drawings for the detail design, specification and reports. You will be able to expand further your experience on a range public and private sector projects due to our varied workload. We operate at the forefront of multi-disciplinary 3D integrated design and invest heavily in the best hardware and software available.
You will join a motivated and enthusiastic design-led team, supported by a medium-sized multi-professional consultancy.
Key skills and experience we'd like you to have:
- Proficiency in using REVIT Architecture
- Experience of working and detailed construction drawings, as well as planning application drawings
- Experience of NBS Create and/or NBS Building
- Good understanding of BIM Level 2 requirements
- Knowledge of UK building regulations and building contracts
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm to learn new skills including (but not limited to) Navisworks, BIM deliverables, VR & AR, BIM Information Manager, Task Team Manager
We value and promote a positive work-life balance and encourage every member of our team to get involved with charity, sports, community and company events. Providing a balanced, enjoyable career is really important to us, and we work hard to make sure everyone feels a valued part of our organisation.
You will receive a competitive salary that will match your skills and experience, as well as the following benefits:
- Stakeholder pension
- Life assurance
- Private health insurance (BUPA)
- 26 days’ annual leave + Bank Holidays + option to buy up to 5 more days’ additional leave
- Professional subscriptions
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
If you are interested in this Architectural Revit Technician role in Central London, please apply below with your CV and a covering letter, indicating your current salary package or expectations.