Project Architect - Northwood, North London
Location: North London
There is currently a vacancy for a Project Architect to join a hugely successful Architectural and Interior company based in North London. You will be working on a variety of projects across sectors including high-end residential and retail projects.
Requirements for this Project Architect role;
- You will ideally have experience of working as an Architect within a UK practice
- Being a member of ARB or RIBA
- Have excellent design skills
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is advantageous
- Have excellent written and communication skills
Whilst working as a Project Architect you will be;
- Working on projects within the residential and commercial sectors
- Communicating with your design-team
- You will be producing working drawings in AutoCAD
- Work from site, overseeing the development schemes
- Communicating with contractors, surveyors and clients
- Full RIBA work experience
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Architect wanting to join a multi award-winning company with the chance to progress within the company.
An attractive salary and an excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Project Architect role? To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Project Architect - Northwood, North London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly