Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Our Worthing office is recruiting two motivated and ambitious Part II Architectural Assistants, working on a range of medium to large scale residential developments at all RIBA stages.
Roles & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be expected to work as part of a team to assist on the development of design proposals and solutions for residential-led outline and detailed planning applications. They will also prepare drawings, schedules, reports, and visualisations, and coordinate designs with other consultants.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 1 years UK experience post Part II, ideally working in the residential or educational sector
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A good working knowledge of planning standards and UK building regulations
- AutoCAD and Sketch-up proficiency
- Experience in Revit is essential
Salary & Package
This position is offered on a full-time, permanent basis at a competitive salary with benefits.
You will be working in a vibrant office close to the seafront in West Sussex, with a highly sociable atmosphere. ECE encourages a good work/life balance and a variety of staff benefits including regular social events, European study trips and regular CPD seminars.
The studio is conveniently located within a short walk of West Worthing train station and there is free parking nearby.
ECE Architecture is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages career development.
No agencies please.
Apply for Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly