Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Our Worthing office is recruiting two motivated and ambitious Part II Architectural Assistants, working on a range of medium to large scale residential developments at all RIBA stages.
Roles & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be expected to work as part of a team to assist on the development of design proposals and solutions for residential-led outline and detailed planning applications. They will also prepare drawings, schedules, reports, and visualisations, and coordinate designs with other consultants.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 1 years UK experience post Part II, ideally working in the residential or educational sector
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A good working knowledge of planning standards and UK building regulations
- AutoCAD and Sketch-up proficiency
- Experience in Revit is essential
Salary & Package
This position is offered on a full-time, permanent basis at a competitive salary with benefits.
You will be working in a vibrant office close to the seafront in West Sussex, with a highly sociable atmosphere. ECE encourages a good work/life balance and a variety of staff benefits including regular social events, European study trips and regular CPD seminars.
The studio is conveniently located within a short walk of West Worthing train station and there is free parking nearby.
ECE Architecture is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages career development.
No agencies please.