Architectural Technologist / Technician
Our Worthing office is looking to recruit a motivated and ambitious Architectural Technologist / Technician.
The candidate will be working alongside a Senior Technologist on a range of residential projects varying in size and complexity. Projects are typically developer or contractor lead.
The candidate will be expected to prepare working drawing packages based upon the client’s brief, consented planning information and other consultants information.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years’ experience post qualification (ideally working towards MCIAT Accreditation).
- Strong technical skills gained on a range of varying scale residential projects.
- Excellent AutoCAD & Revit and IT (Microsoft Office) skills
- Understanding of the current Building Regulations, NHBC/ LABC Warranty Guidance and Associated Housing Standards.
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to prepare detailed and fully coordinated working drawing packages (Plans, Sections, Elevations, Schedule and Details) to agreed timescales.
- Demonstrate the ability to be able to work on their own initiative and have excellent communication skills.
Salary & Package
This position is offered on a full-time, permanent basis at a competitive salary with benefits.
You will be working in a vibrant office close to the seafront in West Sussex, with a highly sociable atmosphere. ECE encourages a good work/life balance and a variety of staff benefits including regular social events, European study trips and regular CPD seminars.
The studio is conveniently located within a short walk of West Worthing or Durrington-on-Sea train station and there is free parking nearby.
ECE Architecture is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages career development.
No agencies please.