The opportunity for a talented and dedicated Architectural Technician to join a diverse practice, focusing on residential projects in Godalming.
Established in 1991, my client is a RIBA chartered practice of 13 people based in Godalming, and 8 others across two additional offices. They have completed a broad collection of management and architectural projects ranging from residential design and listed building renovations to commercial concepts and interior design.
Due to their growing pipeline of work, they require a talented and creative Architectural Technician to join their team in Surrey on a full time, permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be able to work independently or as part of a team to produce high quality construction drawings for high end residential projects.
You will be working with clients and have responsibility for the construction of projects from tender to delivery, and from concept through to completion.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years UK experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD or Revit
- Experience running high end residential projects from initial sketch design through to completion, including on site experience
- Extensive construction knowledge and technical drawing ability
- A team player and be able to carry out diverse architectural work with both minimum supervision and autonomy.
- A thorough knowledge of UK Building regulations, construction methods and able to carry out specifications
Salary & Package
The successful applicant will be offered a salary up to £40,000, plus pension, additional holiday over Christmas period and free nearby parking.
The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive package, flexible hours including 8am - 4:30 or 9 - 5:30 and continued professional development; especially through MCIAT. You will be joining a vibrant and friendly team, with social outings once a quarter which recently included Bowling and Chinese night out, Christmas/Summer events and a corporate golf membership.