Part II Architectural Assistant
KYSON, multi-award winning architectural practice has an expanding portfolio that varies from bespoke housing and boutique hotels to larger scale commercial and residential developments.
We are seeking an ambitious Part-II architectural assistant to join our studio in Shoreditch to work on projects at RIBA stages four-six specifically on hotel schemes.
Ideal candidate should have a minimum of two-year post-qualification UK experience and have a good understanding of UK building regulations and planning process.
Candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Part-II UK Qualification
- strong design, graphic and 3D modelling skills
- good knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, SketchUp and V-Ray
- ability to work in a team
- good verbal and written communication skills
- experience of coordinating and liaising with external consultants
Due to the number of applications, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates.