Senior Architect - London
We are currently looking for a Senior Architect to join a hugely successful multi-disciplinary company practice based in London.
You will be working on various projects within sectors including residential, commercial, leisure, retail and hospitality.
Requirements for this Senior Architect role;
- You will ideally have experience of working as an Architect within a UK practice
- Being a member of ARB or RIBA
- Have excellent design skills
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Revit is advantageous, however not necessary
- Have excellent written and communication skills
Whilst working as a Senior Architect you will be;
- Working on projects within a variety of sectors
- Communicating with your design-team
- You will be producing working drawings in AutoCAD and sometimes Revit
- Work from site, overseeing the development schemes
- Communicating with contractors, surveyors and clients
- Full RIBA work experience
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Architect wanting to join a multi award-winning company with the chance to progress within the company.
An attractive salary and an excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architect role? To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to email@example.com