Architect - Shoreditch, London
Would you like the opportunity to join one of the UK’s top 100 architectural practices, previously shortlist for Office Architect of the Year?”
My client is an architecture and interior design practice who work across many project types in both the UK and overseas, you will have the ability to work on projects at various stages, to build your experience within busy and growing practice. You will be joining to initially support on new build workplace projects including a new HQ for an international bank in Milton Keynes, with ongoing opportunities for progression.
Role & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Senior Architects and Directors, you will be involved in all aspects of projects assigned to your team, including design, tender, construction and more. You will be required to work well as a team and be able to complete tasks in a timely manner to ensure projects stay on track for deadline.
Required Skills & Experience
- Part III Qualified Architect with 2 years+ PQE
- Minimum 3 years of UK experience
- Knowledge of AutoCAD. Revit experience also beneficial.
- Experience working on Commercial, Mixed Use and Workplace projects.
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong knowledge of UK Building Regulations and Standards
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong organisational skills and time management
Ability to work well in a team
Salary & Package
£35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience. Discretionary annual bonus paid at the end of each year 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays per year Pension Scheme Discounted Gym Membership Cycle to Work Scheme
Regular team events, including charity fundraisers, team lunches, and annual Christmas Party.