Experienced Part-II or recently qualified Architect
Fabric-Space is seeking talented individuals to help develop our growing portfolio involving arts, education and private residential schemes. We are an enthusiastic, design-led, team in need of a Part-2, or recently qualified architect, with strong design and communication skills.
We work closely as a team and can offer the right candidate the opportunity to develop as an architect and gain site experience whilst contributing to our wider portfolio of architectural and interiors work.
Ideally, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- strong design communication and graphic skills, including free hand sketching
- an ability to pursue ideas and develop schemes through to detail design
- working knowledge of the UK building regulations for residential and public buildings
- experience in Revit desirable - we also use Vectorworks, SketchUp, Autocad the Adobe Suite
- an enthusiasm and drive to create high-quality buildings and places
- resourcefulness and a willingness to research and develop solutions
- project administration
Salary dependent on experience.
Please send your CV and examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.