Architectural Technician / Technical Architect
Fabric-Space is seeking talented individuals to help develop our growing portfolio involving arts, education and private residential schemes. We are a friendly, design-led, team wishing to include an architectural technician or technical architect with 5 years+ experience.
We work closely as a team and can offer the right candidate the opportunity to take a lead on projects whilst providing technical support across the practice.
Ideally, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- design development from concept through to tender and construction information including specification writing
- thorough knowledge of the UK building regulations for residential and public buildings
- experience of working with multidisciplinary teams and BIM coordination
- strong design communication and project administration
- strong 2d and 3d cad skills – we use Revit, Autocad and Vectorworks
- drive, enthusiasm and resourcefulness
Salary dependent on experience.
Please send your CV and examples of work to email@example.com.
Apply for Architectural Technician / Technical Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly