Architect (initial 3 month contract)
An international architecture practice are looking for an architect to join them on an initial 3 month contract working on hospitality projects. You will be working with an exceptional team of architects and urban designers on large scale and complex developments across Europe and the Middle East. This company offer a vibrant work culture and modern office space. Beyond this contract, your good work will open the potential for future permanent opportunities.
Role & Company:
- Working on major international projects, you'll be delivering key design concepts on Revit, AutoCAD & Adobe Suite.
- Large team delving multiple projects at a variety of RIBA stages.
- Would be coming in at critical stage on a range of projects to assist with burgeoning workload.
- Company is major architecture firm, delivering on global developments in multiple sectors.
- Vibrant workspace and office culture.
- Future opportunity to not only work on these large-scale projects, but to potentially earn a permanent job beyond these projects.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified (ARB or RIBA Part 3) Architect.
- Between 5-10 years' experience
- Expertise gained from working on hospitality projects.
- Working knowledge of Revit, CAD & Adobe Suite
If you're considering your options we'd love to hear from you, even if you think this isn't quite the right opportunity! Who knows, maybe we're working on something else that's the perfect fit?
Architect (temp) - Initial 3 Month Contract - London - International Hospitality Projects - Revit, AutoCAD & Adobe Suite - Vibrant Office & Work Culture
Apply for Architect (initial 3 month contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly