Aspirant Careers are currently recruiting for a design coordinator for one of the fastest growing developers in the UK, this is an excellent opportunity for a either a design coordinator who wants to progress quickly into a design manager or an architectural technologist who is looking to go down the design management route.
- Salary is negotiable but around £35k
- Opportunity to progress to a design manager
- Bonus scheme
- Free lunches
- Busy practice - working on multiple projects
- They offer specialist fit out and construction services to schools, commercial and residential sectors
- Over 60 staff staff across 2 offices (Leeds and London)
- On track to turnover £35mil this year
- Growing very quickly yet still very much a family feel to the offices
- Unique approach everything under one roof - offer full service - architect, QS, planning, everyone is here working as one big team lot quicker and streamlined quicker for client and cost effective
- Lead the design process to produce accurate information in line with the agreed specification and cost plan / estimate
- It is also equally important to manage the appointment of consultants and ensure that they perform in line with their deed and agreed scope of services
- Develop a design programme with the consultants to meet the agreed whole life programme dates
- Provide cost effective technical solutions with the inhouse architectural team
- Chair design team meetings and issue actions to all involved
- Produce designs that meet all necessary statutory and regulatory approvals and record on appropriate tracking logs.
- You must have an understanding of CAD packages preferably Revit and AutoCAD
To apply to the role please click the link provided or for more information please call Ed at Aspirant Careers on 07870810602.