Offering the opportunity for a Technician to work on a range of interesting residential projects from mid-sized developments to multi million pound mansions. This design led Architectural practice is looking for an Architectural Technician to join their office on the Isle of Wight.
My client is a design led architectural practice with a successful portfolio in the high-end residential sector with recent projects including elegant country retreats, multi-million pound estates and housing developments. Set up originally to help support the mainland office their Isle of Wight office has found great success in recent years growing to a team of four with a healthy portfolio of work upcoming.
Due to this success they are now looking for an Architectural technician to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Taking projects through from initial conception design through to completion.
- Work in the production construction and technical drawing packages.
- To work closely with the Director to manage and deliver multiple projects.
- You would be required to travel to site and visit the main office in Surrey the costs of which will be covered by the company.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 4 years PQE
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential and Revit skill would be desirable
- A strong, demonstrable background working high end residential projects
- Extensive construction knowledge and technical drawing ability
- Due the need to visit site you will need a full UK driving licence
Salary & Package
The successful applicant will be offered a salary of between £35,000 and £40,000
The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive package, flexible hours, continued professional development, and there will be genuine opportunities to progress in the future. You will be joining a vibrant and friendly team, with social outings once a quarter, Christmas/Summer events and a corporate golf membership.