Do you have excellent technical detailing skills and an interest in traditional Architecture? Then this role with AJ100 practice could be for you.
This AJ100 practice is located close to the centre of Winchester and has established one of the top names in the sector of conservation and High-end residential projects. Due to an increase in work they require an Architect/ Architectural technician to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
You would be assisting in the detailed design and production of construction level information in ArchiCAD on several high value residential projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- A Minimum of 3 years project experience
- Detailing of bespoke high-end residential properties to a reasonable standard with minimal input
- Experience using ArchiCAD is an advantage but not essential as training will be provided
- An interest in traditional or classical architecture is preferred, but experience is not essential.
Salary & Package
The role would offer a salary of between - £32,000 - £45,000 depending on experience.
The office is located close to the centre of Winchester with easy access to the local shops and transport links.
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid car parking
- Regular team social events
- Organised charity events such as half marathon
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly